Sorry that I have been MIA. I just decided not to write for a while.
Let's see where we last left off. We had c/p in November so we decided to go for a medicated TI cycle in December hoping that Christmas would bring us a BFP. We had two beautiful follicles and nothing came of it. So the year ended on a down note. We had a nice Christmas and actually hosted a party on New Year's eve. We had 10 kids under 5 for the first part of the evening and then adults only for the midnight part of it. It was a ton of work but we had a good time.
I am battling with my new insurance company and my gyn to get all the paperwork done to start our next IVF cycle. They have 2 weeks left to figure it out or we will be delayed another month. I have to go through testing before we can start and the testing is specific to a cycle day (day 3).
I have been on DHEA and wheatgrass for 2 1/2 months now. I will reach the 4 month time frame as we start stims for the IVF at the end of February. The research says that you need to be on 4 months for it to make a difference. I guess we shall see if it really makes a difference.
So brings you up to date. Emotionally I have good days and really crappy days but I am trying to stay busy with a certification class to help pass the time before we start the hell again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad to see an update from you. I hope 2009 will be your lucky year...
Take care of yourself.
~Meghan
Post a Comment