**Warning - this may be a bit of a downer so read at your own risk**
Don't get me wrong, I am so thrilled for the 4 people I know who have been going through IVF and it worked. It wasn't an easy journey for any of them and I am just so happy they finally got the success that they deserve.
But, when is it going to be my turn. Right now I feel everywhere I turn there is a pregnant belly mocking me and all that I have to look forward to are more injections and poking and prodding.
I think what really has sent me over the edge is walking into a Christmas party this past weekend and seeing an acquaintance about 5 months along with her 3rd child in 4 years. I hadn't heard she was pregnant and I am guessing our mutual friends were keeping it under wraps. They don't know completely about our struggle but they do know we have been trying for two years now.
So that is about all I have to say on this subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's exactly how I've felt for the last couple of years. My IVF friends either have 1 year olds, 3 month olds, or will give birth any day now. It is unbelievable how many we're talking about. And, of the 15 or so women who have supported one another, I am the ONLY one left. Yeah, it sucks...
I'm sorry you're having a tough time right now....
I am so sorry you're having a rough week. I feel the same exact way. I can't even get away with the TV, everything on there has to do with pregnant people too!!
((HUGS))
I hear you loud and clear. 4.5 years and counting. It's not easy and is definitley heart breaking.
Hey I came across you blog! I feel the same way all of the pregnant people can be heartbreaking! I just had my third IUI this morning. If this one doesn't work we will move on to IVF. I am praying for you to get a BFP!
I completely understand the frustrating and the ache. *hugs*
I Just wrote a similar posts, its funny how we women struggling with infertility share such commons feelings yet we often feel alone! Please check out my blog and we can support each other!
http://wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment