We have 2 large follies and a bunch of little ones. Unfortunately, with the larger ones as big as they are, there is very little chance the little ones will catch up and they might not grow at all because the larger, dominant follies will take over.
The good news is that I can still produce follies which we worried about after Tuesday's appt.
What's next - we had the option to convert this IVF to an IUI, but I don't think it is worth the money in medication and IUI cost to do that so we will just try on our own and hope the 5% chance of success we have will be this month. Otherwise, we wait for AF to show and start our epp (estrogen priming protocol) next month. That should put our new ER date around the beginning of September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry. It really stinks when cycles get cancelled. I had 2 IVF's cancelled.
I'l be doing estrogen priming and my ER will be around the beginning of September, too.
I should be starting the estrogen patches around the 10th of August.
I'm sorry Kate but I'm glad you are seeing the good in still producing follies. That is a great thing.
Wishing you the best of luck with this cycle so you never have to take meds for the next IVF!!!
-Robyn
Post a Comment