Sorry for the slow posts, but yesterday I was completely incapacitated with a headache. Day 3 stim check didn't go well. Hardly any follies and basically no estrogen. I am more supressed then ever. I sent an email to our RE asking if we should just cancel now and wait to do EPP next month. She called that night and said that she was going to have us continue and base her decision on Friday's appt, but she could understand if we wanted to bail now because things weren't looking good.
After lots of discussion, we decided to continue until Friday. Yesterday was so awful. My headaches from the lack of estrogen are just blinding. Today I am feeling somewhat better so hopefully that is a sign that things are doing better.
So for tomorrow - if we only see a few follies we will stop the meds and just try on our own and wait for next month to start again. I am hoping that it is a clear cut decision that things are either good or bad and not something in between where we don't know what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Saw your blog on the nest... so sorry about the headaches and all you've been through.
Hope you get clear answers tomorrow.
Post a Comment