Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My last day of 39

We had a 2 hour delay this morning which was absolutely delightful. I am a little under half way through my 2 WW with nothing to report. This is the really boring part. There is so much going on those first two weeks and then the last two is just patiently waiting.

I am taking my progesterone twice a day. It is very disgusting. I can't tell if I would rather do the injections once a day or that twice a day. I have one new s/e this time so I am hoping that it is a good sign.

I took a cheap hpt today to test the trigger shot. It was just barely positive so I am guessing by tomorrow it should be just about out. I do this so I know if I test early before my beta and get a positive then it will be the real thing. Did I tell you that I am completely neurotic - but I guess you already knew that.

No drinking is getting harder and harder. It will be 4 weeks this Friday. I know, all for a good cause, but I am telling you now, come next Friday if that Beta is negative, I am going to be swinging from the chandelier. It is just tough to do when you know a week from now it was all for nothing.

No comments: