So our 4th follie is still at 12 and probably won't be mature so it looks like we will go with the IUI and save IVF for next month. We are waiting to get the call from doctor, but I think she will just confirm what the u/s tech told us this morning. That means we will do the trigger tonight and IUI on Thursday. We have 3 strong follies right now at 19, 17, and 16. Anything above 18 is most likely contains a mature egg. They will each grow another 2 - 3 mm by Thursday.
I feel like there is a good chance that the vein in my arm is just going to collapse if I have to have one more blood draw. Today made it 7 times in 10 days. Hopefully the next blood draw will be for our beta pregnancy test.
I also have acupuncture tonight and I really want it to be a good session. I am going to ask for the same treatment she gave me the first time I was there. It seemed to be the best and the most relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment