Friday, February 22, 2008

A bright note to a negative test

We are just waiting for the beta test results that we know will come back bfn. I am trying to think that karma knows best so here is my positive spin on this IUI.

It might be good that this ended in a bfn because most likely we would have ended up with a single child - don't get me wrong - I would be completely overjoyed with anything at this point. But I really would like to have 2 children and that might not be possible if we got a bfp. A year from now could be very different story as far as egg quality. Right now we are still good, but next year IVF or IUI might not be a possibility. If we do IVF and get enough to freeze, we would have an option next year to try again. Otherwise, we might be forced to go with a doner egg and I am not sure what we would do.

So there you have it. It probably makes no sense but at this point none of this makes sense to me.

No comments: