Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Babies


James Thomas and Emma Elizabeth were born at 12:24 and 12:26 today by c-section. Everyone is doing very well. Emma is in the NICU right now for body temp and weight issues. James is hanging out with us in our room.


James weighed 5lb5oz and was 18 1/4 in
Emma weight 4lb3oz and was 17 3/4 in.


We had a few minor glitches during my recovery but I am feeling much better now.


6 comments:

MJ said...

YAY!! I love the names! Congrats mommy and daddy!

Jill said...

Wow-congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy every moment; they will grow so, so fast.

Jo said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! Enjoy those cute adorable babies and hope your recovery is fast and pain free!

Dianne said...

Wow, what a great photo!! I am so happy for you and your family!!!!

Christi said...

congrats !!!

Joy@WDDCH said...

I missed this--- congrats! We had our baby girl on Oct. 23rd so our babies are pretty close in age!!!