Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 Days to Go

I woke up with a huge contraction this morning at 6:30 but nothing more afterwards. That will get you up in the morning. No need for an alarm.

Today is my last day of working from home. I am trying to wrap up any outstanding items. I need to call human resources and figure out how I start my leave. Everyone from work is headed to Boston for our annual meeting. It seems so strange not to be going. I haven't missed one in 5 years.

The house is almost ready for its new residents. We had the living room painted and purchased new furniture. It looks really nice. We have one more chair that will be delivered tomorrow. It is not in its final state (we still need an area rug and new coffee table) but it is a huge improvement. We converted a back storage room into a first floor nursery so I don't have to do the stairs during the day. We moved the old sleeper sofa back there and put up the pack and plays. The hallway to the upstairs is painted and now the handrailing needs to go up. The babies room is all done with the exception of putting up the blind. We have 3 days to get everything finished up. I say we, but I really mean S since I am on bed rest.

No comments: