We found out some disappointing news this week. No one will be able to visit me or the twins in the hospital. They are on complete lockdown for the OB floor so the only person who can come and go is S. It is not exactly how I wanted to celebrate their birth, but the hospital is taking every precaution they can to keep us all safe.
How your baby's growing:
Your babies don't have much room to maneuver now that they are over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, they are not likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times they kick should remain about the same. Their kidneys are fully developed now, and their liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — they'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
My Progress:
I am still at the 20 pound mark but I am definitely getting larger. I had a person ask me for the first time if I am having more than one. I received my H1N1 vax so hopefully I can avoid anyone who has it for the next 10 days until it kicks in. It is getting harder and harder because we know so many people who are getting sick now.

Babies Room:
With the exception of a window treatment and my chair, we are finished!! Here is a video of the room.


2 comments:
Look at that belly, so cute! I am so excited that you are getting so close!! Hang in there momma, you're almost there.
The room looks great! Stay home and stay away from germs!
Post a Comment