Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ready to go to Denver

I think we are as ready as we can be. We fly out tomorrow night and get into Denver around 10:30 pm. Our appointment schedule for Friday is as follows:

9:30 - Sign concent forms and review day
10:00 - Meet with the business office to discuss IVF payments
10:30 - Sean has S/A and Chromatin Assay and I go for Baseline u/s and doppler
11:30 - break for lunch
12:30 - Nurse IVF consultation
2:30 - Both of us have b/w for genetic and communicable disease screening
3:00 - Hysterocscopy
3:15 - Regroup and meet with doctor to discuss test results and plan

Friday night we will try to have a fun evening out in Denver. Saturday morning we will probably drive into the mountains and visit red rocks before we fly home.

I will post a new update on Sunday with all the details.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey Kate,

It's JPW2006 from the Nest. I just wanted to wish you good luck as you go to your appt. tomorrow in Denver. I hope that you get good news! I've kinda taken a Nest break since IVF#2, but would love to keep in touch with you. If you get a chance, you can email me at jill.a.phelps@gmail.com. Maybe we can discuss CCRM!!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and keeping you in my prayers!