Thursday, May 8, 2008

Patiently waiting

I know you all have been patiently waiting for a decision of what we are going to do. We spoke with our RE on Monday and had another email conversation with the RE in Colorado. I feel like I know which way I want to go, but I told Sean it is up to him. I don't feel like I can make a rational decision anymore because I feel totally caught up in emotions with it all.

We need to decide today if we are staying with SG for this round because we have to order the meds and pay the deposit. So, check back tomorrow and hopefully we will have a decision.

No comments: