Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I hate the gym

I went to the gym this morning and did weights. It was the first time I have been to the gym in 3 months. I am not one to love working out. I find no pleasure in it. I usually sign up for a triathlon or some sort of race just to give me the motivation to get there. My motivation to go to the gym this morning was a shopping trip on Sunday. I bought new pants in a larger size. I finally broke down and did it because I figure not much is going to change in the next few months so I might as well be comfortable. I won't lose any weight while on hormones, but at least I can try to tone what I have right now. I saw my thighs in the mirror today and was horrified.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Good for you for going to the gym. I did the same thing yesterday (first time in like 6 months!) after seeing a terrible pic...Gotta love IF!